- Ferguson limiting attendance at its Town Hall meetings. No media or other STL residents allowed.
- Fundraising still stalled for Darren Wilson
- How body cameras could change police
- The rhetoric of white privilege in America
- What’s Happening Today: STL Crisis Nursery distributing supplies on Canfield from 12pm-2pm. More info.
HERE’S A LESSON ON CONCERT ETIQUETTE
- if you dont like the opening band/artist DONT BOO just nod your head a long. dont be rude
- if someone is trying to leave the crowd fucking let them out. they could be hurt/about to pass out/etc.
- that’s literally it just dont be an uber asshat ok thanks continue on
NONO NO NO NO SO I HAD CLASS WITH MY LIT TEACHER TODAY AND HIS LEFT ARM IS AMPUTATED FROM JUST BELOW THE ELBOW AND HE WAS HAVING A LITTLE TROUBLE PUTTING THE PAPERS ON HIS DESK INTO HIS BREIF CASE AT THE END OF THE CLASS AND I GO TO HIM AND SAY “YOU NEED A HAND?” AND ITS SILENT AND I JUST WHISPER OH NO AND HE STARTS LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY I WAS SO EMBARASSED
Who reblogged his
Why are there so many notes
YES SAURON, LORD OF MORDOR, WILL HAVE THE HERB CRUSTED SALMON FILET PLEASE.
AND THIS IS SAURON’S CHEAT DAY SO SAURON WILL TREAT HIMSELF TO THE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRUFFLE CHEESECAKE.
SAURON DESERVES IT.
I woke everyone in the house up from laughing at this
I LIKE IT
I WOULD BUY LIKE A THOUSAND TICKETS FOR THIS
The funniest thing about this is only one of the actors gets drunk and its a different person each night so it isn’t just everyone struggling its everyone else doing their shit and one person fucking it all up it’s BRILLIANT.
These are what I would consider to be the most basic, bare-bones questions of character creation.
- What would completely break your character?
- What was the best thing in your character’s life?
- What was the worst thing in your character’s life?
- What seemingly…